John Chapter 3 :vs1-21 How can someone be "born again"? (New Living Translation)

After dark one evening, a Jewish religious leader named Nicodemus, a Pharisee, came to speak with Jesus. "Teacher," he said, "we all know that God has sent you to teach us. your miraculous signs are proof enough that God is with you."
Jesus replied, "I assure you, unless you are born again, you can never see the Kingdom of God."
"What do you mean?" exclaimed Nicodemus. "How can an old man go back into his mother's womb and be born again?"
Jesus replied, "The truth is, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit. Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives new life from heaven. So don't be surprised at my statement that you must be born again. Just as you can hear the wind but can't tell where it comes from or where it is going, so you can't explain how people are born of the Spirit."
"What do you mean?" Nicodemus asked.
Jesus replied, "You are a respected Jewish teacher, and yet you don't understand these things? I assure you, I am telling you that we know and have seen, and yet you won't believe us. but if you don't even believe me when I am telling you about things that happen here on earth, how can you possibly believe if I tell you what if going on in heaven? For I, the Son of Man, have come to earth and will return to heaven again. And as Moses lifted up the bronze snake on a pole int he wilderness, so I, the Son of Man, must be lifted up on a pole, so that everyone who believes in me will have eternal life."
"For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it."
"There is no judgment awaiting those who trust in him. But those who do not trust in him have already been judged for not believing in the only Son of God. Their judgment is based of this fact: The light from heaven came into the world, but they loved the darkness more than the light, for their actions were evil. They hate the light because they want to sin in the darkness. They stay away from the light for fear that their sins will be exposed and they will be punished. But those who do what is right come to the light gladly, so everyone can see that they are doing what God wants."

Monday, July 6, 2009

Salvation in Christ Jesus!

Hi there, I'm the Creation Chick! I made this page specifically to let you know that if you are wondering, God does love you . . and he wants to be a part of your life! Please don't hesitate to comment, email me, find me on facebook, PMme, or whatever . . I would love to share with you the love of Jesus whether you agree with me on other subjects or not. I am not worthy to receive God's grace . . . . and so when I help bring other people to Jesus, it helps me to know that I have helped someone else to receive this wonderful gift as well. And truly, that's what it is, A FREE GIFT! Jesus stands at the door and knocks. All you have to do is to let Him in!

If you want to be saved, you need to believe that God is the one true God, and that Jesus was who He said He was, God incarnate, you have to believe that Jesus died for your sins, and you have to admit that you are in fact a sinner and you need God's forgiveness. You must trust in Jesus for your only way of Salvation.

Jesus said "I am the way, the truth, and the light. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

I would encourage you to tell God that you are a sinner and tell Him that you are sorry and thank Him for sending His only Son into the World "so that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but shall have eternal life!"

It is true that even the demons know the name of Jesus and shudder, and that there will be many on the day of judgement to whom Jesus will say . . "I never knew you", But to know that you have Salvation in Christ, you must confess that Jesus is God and He IS the only way to Heaven!

It is very simple, and God WILL change you once you decide to make this choice. But make it quickly because no one knows the hour that He will return. Jesus is preparing a place for us in a new heaven and a new earth. There will be no more tears there. He will dry them all and He will comfort us. And we will serve Him forever in perfect harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment